April 9, 2012

The Real Meaning of Bls: Basic Life sustain

A few weeks ago, I was discussing a film scheme with some producers out of Hollywood. They casually tossed out the acronym, "P&A", which I heard as "Pna" over my cell phone. In my line of enterprise Pna means pneumonia and while I consider myself rather acronym-savvy, I was almost certain Pna in this conference had nothing to do with pneumonia. I had no clue what they were talking about. (Fyi - P&A in the film industry represents "prints and ads").

Out of curiosity, I wanted to find out how many meanings the customary Bls acronym owned. So, I did a microscopic study and discovered forty-one different meanings for the acronym Bls. Wow! As I scrolled through the lengthy list of Bls titles, I was amazed to find a myriad of meaning staring back at me from the page. All things from "Bureau of Labor Statistics" to "Bacterial Leaf Streak" was represented. Most of those listed made exquisite sense and I wondered how one secures Bls as his own personal acronym. Is there a process to grab hold of these three letters and assign meaning behind them - meaning that belongs to only you?

I envisioned a long line of Bls acronym-snaggers standing in front of a caged bubblegum- snapping blonde who would absent-mindedly stamp something on a certificate and call out, "Next?" as she glanced up from her work only occasionally. Patiently waiting and all the time permissible stood the British Lichen community just ahead of Botswana Lesotho-Swaziland. Tapping an impatient toe nearly "next" stands a representative from the Blackboard learning theory while someone from the Bachelor of free time Studies and enterprise Livery assistance casually exchange cards near the back of the room. Unexpectedly, Black Label community (band) breaks out into their latest hit and the next songbird from Boston's Latin School joins in. Throw in Block Line Set and Below Land covering and you have an eclectic conferrence of meaning in the mix.




Of policy this is all fabricated in my mind but one has to wonder how all of these businesses came to share the same acronym. As I think about the forty-one representations, I smile as I comprehend our Bls is the only one that everyone uses to save lives. Perhaps Bls (Basic Life Support) could be crowned the universal, international life-saving acronym. It is certain that any other Bls acronym-user will know the importance of Basic Life Support, Perhaps even how to achieve its life-saving techniques if needed. There is a gigantic shift in importance for Bls as it represents the process for recovery a life.

I think that puts Bls at the front of the line, don't you?

The Real Meaning of Bls: Basic Life sustain

Forex Handel Devisenhand Air Conditioning Compressor Troubleshooting